[lbo-talk] delusional

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 17:27:25 PST 2010

At 05:20 PM 11/15/2010, Doug Henwood wrote:

>I don't think it's electoral calculation. It's fear of their funders.

"I used to think if there was reincarnation, I wanted to come back as the president or the pope or a .400 baseball hitter. But now I want to come back as the bond market. You can intimidate everybody."

James Carville

"You mean to tell me that the success of the economic program and my re-election hinges on the Federal Reserve and a bunch of fucking bond traders?"

Bill Clinton