[lbo-talk] Huffington sued

Chuck Munson chuck0munson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:50:30 PST 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> "The most upwardly mobile Greek since Icarus," as she was nicknamed in London back in the 1970s, is being sued!

> Peter Daou and James Boyce charge that Huffington and partner Ken Lerer designed the website from a plan they had presented them, and in doing so, violated a handshake agreement to work together, according to a lawsuit to be filed in New York State Supreme Court in Manhattan.

Can we blame these guys for the billion unrelated links that accompany every Huffpost article and slideshow?

I haven't seen web design this cluttered and junked up since the flashing mailbox era of the late 1990s.

Huffpost reached a new low last week when they launched a new section on Divorce.

Yes. Really, Divorce.

Told a friend about this and she asked if there were enough articles and news items out there to support such a section.

Evidently, I replied, there is.

Chuck0