[lbo-talk] Query BLS replacement data series

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:10:29 PST 2010

I made extensive use of series: CEU0500000049 non-supervisory workers average hourly wage in real dollars. Historical through current. That database is discontinued. However the data is still maintain, because the report to the President has that same data from the 60's through 2009 for private industry. Anyone know the series Id that replaced it? Or another way to find it. The standard BLS query screens I found provide data only in nominal dollars, though perhaps I was looking at the wrong screen.

Thanks

Gar

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow  Twitter: GarLipow Grist Blog: http://www.grist.org/member/1598 Static page: http://www.nohairshirts.com