[lbo-talk] Rough Trade Shops proves I'm no longer hip

Joel Schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:35:36 PST 2010

If you can play back his youtube videos in the US, I'd recommend the Sicilian-Cypriot MC, Marracash.

He was quite an event in Milano when his last record came out. "Badabum Cha Cha" is his big hit.

The guy plays the scheming Arab immigrant bit to the hilt, with a heavy dose of gangsta this and that.

Joel