[lbo-talk] Query: Anyone have access to IISS "The Military Balance" 2009 or 2010

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:02:22 PST 2010

I wonder if anyone has access to the London based International Institute for Strategic Studies "Military Balance" for 2009 or 2010? I would like either country by country military expenditure data, or U.S., world and top 14 or so spenders. I have SIPRI data and am trying to dig out U.S. data, and want to compare IISS data to see how different sources measure it. Ideally I'd like data for 2000, 2001, as well as latest data (2008, 2009). Local libaries don't have and it will take a long time to order.

Thanks

Gar W. Lipow -- Facebook: Gar Lipow  Twitter: GarLipow Grist Blog: http://www.grist.org/member/1598 Static page: http://www.nohairshirts.com