[lbo-talk] Beck: Rupert Murdoch part of Marxist conspiracy

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:11:40 PST 2010

>According to the gospel of Beck not only was Murdoch a Marxist at Oxford but
he is now part of a Marxist conspiracy. Well you work for Fox News Glenn and that is owned by Rupert I
>understand. So if I had my trusty blackboard handy I
could link you to the Marxist conspiracy! Sob! Sob! You were my hero!

Boy, right-wing charismatics on the verge of leading the nation over the neo-fascist cliff sure aren't what they used to be.

It is kind of funny that Media Matters is reporting this. It seems to undermine their whole raison d'etre... or at least their capacity to scare up donor contributions.