[lbo-talk] feeling good

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 11:55:18 PST 2010

At 11:41 AM 11/22/2010, Michael Pollak wrote:

>Rebecca Mead wrote a great article on Zizek as commedian called _The
>Marx Brother_ that IMHO completely nails his public speaking persona.

He is funny. In the doc he did called The Pervert's Guide to Cinema he pilots a little motorboat across Bodega Bay, retracing Tippi Hedren's steps in The Birds. He has a little trouble with the motor (like a good comic in a battle with physical objects) and says something self-deprecating about a moment of spontaneous panic (or something like that).

With the motor running and tooling his way across the bay, he says "You know what I am thinking? I'm thinking I want to fuck Mitch."

It's available to all at lacan.com:

http://www.lacan.com/ziny.htm