[lbo-talk] Obliviousness is the mother of grizzlies

pandora akkiraz markanarch at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:19:09 PST 2010

Sarah Palin's mouth... the gift that keeps on giving. No, really. She just won't quit. Yesterday, Glenn Beck asked her on his radio show how she would handle the developing situation between North and South Korea<http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/palin-weve-stand-north-korean-allies/>. Typically, the waters were too deep:

"Well, North Korea, this is stemming from a greater problem where we're all sitting around asking, 'Oh no, what are we going to do?'" Palin said. "We're not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is that North Korea is going to do."

"This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound by treaty..."

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/356918/sarah_palin_tells_beck_we_must_%E2%80%9Cstand_with_our_north_korean_allies%E2%80%9D/

--

In tyrannos