[lbo-talk] CAPITAL AS POWER: free PDF download

Jonathan Nitzan nitzan at yorku.ca
Sat Nov 27 07:58:32 PST 2010

Capital as Power: A Study of Order and Creorder by Jonathan Nitzan and Shimshon Bichler

In our book contract with Routledge, we gave up our royalties in return for the publisher pricing the paperback at less than $40 and for allowing us to post a free PDF copy 18 months after the original publication date (May 22, 2009). In line with this agreement, the complete book is now freely available in PDF format (subject to the Creative Commons License).

FREE DOWNLOAD: http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/259/

***

Recent additions and updates to the Bichler & Nitzan Archives: http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/perl/latest

Free to repost and circulate with due attribution under the Creative Commons License (attribution-noncommercial-no derivative). To unsubscribe, reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject field.

-- Jonathan Nitzan Political Science | Social and Political Thought York University 4700 Keele St. Toronto, Ontario, M3J-1P3 Canada Voice: (416) 736-2100, ext. 88822 Fax: (416) 736-5686 Email: nitzan at yorku.ca Website:http://bnarchives.net