[lbo-talk] European cities hit by anti-austerity protests

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 08:27:21 PDT 2010

> When was the last time American cities were hit by anti-austerity protests?

I don't know, but I can tell you how well attended the protest was in Berlin:

merely 1,000 people.

After the DGB unions refused to endorse it, and DIE LINKE did nothing to mobilize for it.

The German working class isn't fighting for its interests right now. It's too busy helping racists like Thilo Sarrazin reach the top of the bestseller lists.