[lbo-talk] More on Robert Paul Wolff

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Oct 4 15:32:51 PDT 2010

Sometime last year, I decided to go back to school, but do so on the web. So whenever I come across some page or video that interests me, I post it.

Doug had Robert Paul Wolff on his show Saturday and had a good interview, so I tracked RPW down. His web page is here:

http://robertpaulwolff.blogspot.com/

At the moment he is writing on the historical background of his field which is social studies or sociology or the philosophy of sociology. Go down a way to The Study of Society Part One, then read Part Two.

CG