[lbo-talk] Nation: Lou Dobbs, hypocrite

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 03:47:25 PDT 2010

Somebody: "Honestly, if American workers can't extract any political value from this story, then they're hopeless. Oh wait, we already knew that."

[WS:] American workers do not read The Nation. They watch Fox News and listen to talk show radio - which are unlikely to report this story, and even if they do, it will be "liberals hating America and success."

Wojtek