[lbo-talk] FW: They're printing another trillion....

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 10 14:47:36 PDT 2010

123hop at comca wrote: It's not the printing that's the problem, it's what the fabricated money will be used for that's the problem.

They will not be using it to create jobs, fix roads, etc. Joanna

----- Why is that a _problem_; it may be "bad" for "us," but that hardly constitutes a problem for "them," and it seems "them" is the decisive agent here. If someone aims a rifle at me to cause my death, irregular wind currents may be a problem for him, but my death is not a problem. I think it fairly obvious that unemployment is not a serious problem for capitalist relations, and hence is not a serious problem at all.

How to organize resistance may constitute a problem, but that is another topic.

Carrol