[lbo-talk] National Writers Union and other writers orgs.

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 09:12:48 PDT 2010

Does anyone have experience with any of the writers organizations, the National Writers Union or any of the others? Have you used or know anyone who used their contract review services? Did they give good advice in practice? As someone unable to get an agent currently, I just want someone who can look at advance offer, rights provisions and so on and tell me if they are fair or standard industry practice.

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow Twitter: GarLipow Grist Blog: http://www.grist.org/member/1598 Static Web Page: http://www.nohairshirts.com