[lbo-talk] What government spending?

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Oct 13 14:12:59 PDT 2010

CB: Not to say that Harvey's theory is wrong, but I don't think he can quite attribute his whole scheme to Marx. Marx himself seems to be class struggle determinist and "conflict- between- relations- and -forces -of -production" determinist; not the whole range spelled out by Harvey.

I can't argue Marxism, but I just found Ted Winslow's post which does a great job. For some reason it hasn't yet shown up in my e-mail, but I found it in the archive. It's here:

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20101011/013202.html

I've got another post, I am about to send that deals at a more concrete level.

CG