[lbo-talk] Destroying the humanities

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 21:01:05 PDT 2010

You mean where did I go to elementary school?

I went to elementary school in Bucharest, Paris, and Los Angeles. Paris doesn't count cause it was an all-girl school.

Or did I study early education?

No I haven't except for reading Piaget, Montessori, and Steiner.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "martin schiller" <mschiller at pobox.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:53:51 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Destroying the humanities

On Oct 13, 2010, at 8:18 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> Carrol, you're starting to remind me of the little boys in first grade who woud sock you in the stomach to show that they liked you.

Again, an urge to ask you about your early education experience. ? Subject matter?