[lbo-talk] more on that dying tea party

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 07:21:50 PDT 2010

Marv, I think you are underestimating the active role of the parties themselves. They are not just passive recipients of corporate money and power, but actively running a protection racket. Their appeal to corporate interest lies mainly in how much protection corporate interests need and how much of that protection a given party can offer. This is why Repugs try to sabotage government programs proposed by Dems - even though these programs are the same as the Repugs used to sell - to persuade corporate interests that they can offer better protection than the rival gang.

Wojtek