[lbo-talk] me against the right

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:59:36 PDT 2010

Doug: "Even the neolibs would be very uncomfortable with unemployment stuck around 10% - not to mention drifting higher."

[WS:] So why are they pushing for policies that will have that effect? I do not think they are stupid, I think they know the risks but go ahead anyway (UK is the prime example.) Why? Is it the Russian roulette player's mentality (I may die, but if I do not, I may win big time?)

Wojtek