[lbo-talk] meeting in Berkeley

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Oct 23 21:59:26 PDT 2010

On Oct 24, 2010, at 12:12 AM, Chuck Grimes wrote:

> It could be a bar or my preferrence a dinner. There is Joanna, me, Patrick Bond, Jordan, it would be quite a mix... offlist if necessary...

I'm coming in on Thursday afternoon. Supposed to have some drinks with someone on Thursday, cocktail hour, but the rest of the evening is open. Friday's taken up with conference stuff. Saturday night is taken up with the Retort gang, but I'm free all day up until then. So Thursday dinner/pub crawl or Saturday brunch to late afternoon we could hang.

Doug