[lbo-talk] the French at their best

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 10:59:45 PDT 2010

Oh yeah, oh yeah!

Last time I was in Paris, six or seven years ago, we came up out of the Metro and smack into the middle of a demonstration by artists/craftsmen. It was glorious.

Ah.....Paris....during a strike. Nothing like it!

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 10:40:22 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] the French at their best

I love seeing the high school kids out defending pensions. Some excellent pix from the French demos: