[lbo-talk] The Ironies of the Commodity: My New Video

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 11:04:18 PDT 2010

Michael, have you got a list of all your videos?

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "michael perelman" <michael.perelman3 at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 5:39:31 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] The Ironies of the Commodity: My New Video

I just posted a new video regarding the ironies of the commodity, taking up from the respective analysis of Marx and Smith and the behavior of business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PsurH6pxQg