[lbo-talk] Thought for the day...

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:03:28 PDT 2010

I think it was Potemkin, but maybe Krondstat had something like that as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_battleship_Potemkin#The_Uprising

In any case, I hope we're not staking out prospects for revolution on children's disgust at cafeteria food: several decades of very bad food have proven no such potential to exist.