[lbo-talk] Blixa Bargeld Reads Hornbach

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 05:52:57 PDT 2010

I'm only nostalgic for the 180 pound, 8% body fat, 5-day-a-week Ultimate playing, radio show programming, beer-drinking, coffee-swilling, 1971 Celica-driving, broke but happy me of the time - Reaganism ruined the 80s, my haircut was a nightmare of untold proportions, but at least I stopped wearing Timberland moccasins with Vibram souls and I never wore leg warmers. And, anyway, Creedence AND the Allmans were awesome... stupid argument. ;-)