[lbo-talk] Thought for the day...

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 26 18:20:42 PDT 2010

If you just want totalk about food, those who live in themidwest might stop at a Meiger's some day and buy their oatmeal raisin cookies. Wonderful.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Marv Gandall Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:23 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Thought for the day...