[lbo-talk] Black Panther Coloring Book

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:50:56 PDT 2010

[WS:] It may sound like a technicality, but how exactly did the authors/producers send the publication in question to white families? Was it by USPS or some other delivery channel? And how did they select the recipients?

I can see it as being a false flag operation aimed to provoke and discredit the Panthers or their sympathizers - which means that such groups were the recipients of the publication in question, but I cannot see how would that work with white families - first logistically, but also in terms of objectives this would achieve. It is not that whites sympathized with the Panthers and the cops felt they need to do something about it.

Wojtek