[lbo-talk] mailing addresses for Jacobin print issue 1 samples...

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:40:56 PDT 2010

LBOsters,

With the encouragement and help of several list members (and some latent bourgeois talents), I've managed to turn *Jacobin* into a small print quarterly. Final proofs are going to the printer on Monday, but judging from the samples and the layout we put together, it's very attractive. We've also had Disticor sign us on, so we should get into Borders and B&Ns in rapidly gentrifying urban areas.

New content-wise, there's a great article by Peter Frase, as well as contributions from James Heartfield and Seth Ackerman. The artists we have contributing are also outstanding. More information here: http://jacobinmag.com/subscribe.html . The site will be revamped and some of the new articles will go online next week, but for the moment if anyone is interested in getting a sample issue sent to them email me your mailing address off-list. I'll try to send them out by the end of November.

- Bhaskar