[lbo-talk] "If you want real change, vote Green"

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 22:14:29 PDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com>wrote:

What about voting on the WFP line?

For THIS?!

"We will be fighting for [Cuomo's] electoral victory in November and then fight for legislative passage of his New NY Agenda in January."

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/2010/09/working-families-party-to-endo.html

And here's a quick refresher on what exactly "his New NY Agenda" entails:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/25/nyregion/25cuomo.html

I'd sooner vote for him on the Democratic line. At least if that endorsement process involved fellatio, it wasn't public.