[lbo-talk] Black Panther Coloring Book

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 07:31:03 PDT 2010

I'd say courageous and mistaken, rather than baffling. Actually the inspiration for the tactic was founded on a more benign view of the state and race relations that was justified. In other words, the tactic was founded on the hope that the law would protect legal, albeit scary and provocative, activity.

With the benefit of hindsight, the BPP ought to have adopted the approach of the older Deacons for Self-Defense in the deep South. Arm yourself legally for protection, but don't parade the fact around. More like the Nation of Islam.