[lbo-talk] "Liberalism" - It's in the genes

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:57:12 PDT 2010

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? What I was saying is that human processing of information requires certain a priori expectations, which simply means that certain information is processed in a particular way while other is rejected - which can be easily demonstrated. If anything, this would be consistent with Quinn's critique of empiricism (i.e. that it makes assumptions that are neither empirical propositions nor tautologies as it requires of everyone else) if finding philosophical references were relevant for this discussion.

Wojtek