[lbo-talk] job satisfaction

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 15:27:50 PDT 2010

At 03:13 PM 9/10/2010, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

>Liza's experience at the Columbia Business School was full of
>"teamwork" exercises.
>
>Doug

>Perhaps it's different at elite schools.

That's a little too convenient isn't it?

You've had lots of complaints over the years about higher education. Sometimes the boogeyman is postmodernism, or your interpretation of it, and this round it's the gray alienation and individualism fostered on campus.

I didn't go to an elite school but your descriptions don't match my experience, whether you're talking about pomo or alienation.