[lbo-talk] Cheap cigs?

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sat Sep 11 21:17:40 PDT 2010

Yes, there is a Pakistani or Yemeni head shop a block below Ashby and Adeline on Grove (aka MLK way). It is next to a nail and hair do place for black folk with dreams of a miracle, american hair. You know you are in the right place when you see lots of pot parapernalia. They carry not-for-sale special discounts by the carton. You have to ask. They usually run $35/carton. They are often out of the right brand which is why I stopped going there.

You can also take the East Euro slease route here:

http://www.cheapcigarettesworld.com/camel-filter-cigarettes-p-32.html

God knows what the Ukrainians have done, maybe shredded their Stalinist comrades into cigarette fodder. Smoke a Russian for 50% off with that special flavor. Where is Chris Doss when we need him???

CG