[lbo-talk] Paglia on Gaga

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:36:26 PDT 2010

"No it hasn't! Have you tired of life?"

A bit, actually. Yeah, I know it's just old fogeyism, but nothing leaps out to me any longer. Even the music I know and love best, jazz, no longer seems to have anything new to offer that is an absolute "must listen." I'll admit that this probably says more about me than the current state of the art.