[lbo-talk] A portrait of a teabagger

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 09:00:29 PDT 2010

She thinks masturbation is a form of adultery? Wow! That's a first.

I guess she never heard George Carlin's riff: "If God had not meant us to masturbate, he would have made our arms a different length."

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek S" <wsoko52 at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:58:01 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] A portrait of a teabagger

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/16/us/politics/16odonnell.html?hp

[WS:] I do not know what others think, but she strikes me as a particularly repugnant human being, a textbook example of what the vernacular calls a bitch (pardon the sexist term.) I cannot pinpoint what it is exactly that revolts me about her (or for that matter Sarah Palin) - perhaps it is a combination of her self-righteousness, ostentatious naivete, and hyper-conventional values - which have the telltale signs of a fascist zealot. But whatever it is, I feel a strong sense of revulsion toward people of that sort.