[lbo-talk] They're teaching The Wire at Harvard

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Thu Sep 16 10:31:20 PDT 2010

No one has ever died from contradictions. And the more it breaks down, the more it schizophrenizes, the better it works, the American way."

I think this is exactly what The Wire dramatizes. Eric Beck

You won't be disappointed if you listen to David Simon. I understand that reluctance. And there is a point about creating something that is better than you intended. But I am coming from the other direction. I listened to him talk, then went looking for clips from the series.

CG