[lbo-talk] A portrait of a teabagger

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 11:34:44 PDT 2010

Fuck. They don't even know they're bible. The (bibilical) problem with masturbation is not adultery but the fact that you're wasting your seed.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Morey" <amvojo at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:59:56 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] A portrait of a teabagger

Such a view is standard among Bible thumpers...

[Jesus speaking] "Whosoever looks at a woman with lust in his heart has already committed adultery." Matthew 5:28

..however, it seems that, according to a literal interpretation, if you lust after men (or children?) you're off the hook.

On Sep 16, 2010 11:03 AM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote: She thinks masturbation is a form of adultery? Wow! That's a first.

I guess she never heard George Carlin's riff: "If God had not meant us to masturbate, he would have made our arms a different length."

Joanna