[lbo-talk] Jacobin magazine - issue one released

brandelune at gmail.com brandelune at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:44:48 PDT 2010

On 17 sept. 10, at 09:56, Doug Henwood wrote:

> More substantially, he says: "as far as I know the only people who are openly for illegal immigration are neoliberal economists." Not true. I am, and I imagine a lot of other left radicals are too.

Indeed. If migrations were not controlled then capitalists would have less leverage on "less" developed nations. People should be free to roam the earth as they see fit. Borders suck, really. And the Nation States that thrive on them suck too. The planet would be a better place without them.

Jean-Christophe Helary ---------------------------------------- fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr) tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune