[lbo-talk] Jacobin magazine - issue one released

bhaskar sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:07:17 PDT 2010

People over thirty, just like people under thirty, are a mixed bag, but as a 21-year old undistinguished hack I felt most comfortable soliciting my friends and peers. I'd like to think that our collective youth kept the tone critical but not jaded.

Traffic-wise we broke 5,000 unique visitors today, so maybe there will be cause for a few submissions from the Medicare-left for issue two.