[lbo-talk] European Welfare State

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 12:47:15 PDT 2010

AN opined: "Wojtek, on the other hand, is a special case. His idealization of the EU also seems bound up with a patrician conservative culturalist contempt for American in general. It's not just a case of social policy with him, but a more general case of showing off social distinction by carping about what idiots Americans are."

[WS:] You would make an excellent psychic reader, Angelus.

Wojtek