[lbo-talk] European Welfare State

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:18:48 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
> wrote:

If you are a young radical leftist who really wants to piss off your
> green-liberal parents, you can drive them crazy with U.S. and Israeli flags.
> Yes, yes, I know it's impossible for U.S. leftists to fathom that.

Actually, we've been aware (and making fun) of your "anti-German" idiots for years. But I'm happy to hear that some of them are merely rebellious adolescents wanting to piss off their parents. I would hate to think that one medium-sized country could contain enough people who are genuinely so confused to form a political tendency.