[lbo-talk] Joke circulating in the hinterlands of America herself....

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 09:49:20 PDT 2010

It's older than that - I recall reading stuff like this back in the late 60s and in the early 70s in the Reader's Digest.

----- Original Message ----- From: Matthias Wasser matthias.wasser at gmail.com ....

I'm not sure I'd call this an "emerging" consensus. Excluding time-dependent details about which Party the President and SotH belong to, this could have been a fwd:fwd:fwd: from your right-wing grandpa at any point since the dawn of the internet.