[lbo-talk] Israelis moving to Germany!

joel schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:32:21 PDT 2010

Certainly more than there used to be. Lots of Israelis have moved to work in Silicon Valley in recent years. Especially security software folks, with military backgrounds. Think encryption jokes. You really started to notice their presence two-three years ago, as Israelis pretty much became fixtures at San Francisco Arab restaurants like Old Jerusalem, on Mission street.

Joel