[lbo-talk] On the virtues of print

Joanne Landy joanne.landy at igc.org
Thu Sep 23 22:10:34 PDT 2010

Bhaskar,

I agree with those who say that if you can manage to publish the magazine in printed form it would be very wise to do so. I'd just like to add that you don't have to limit yourselves to what you are able to fit into the print version. IMHO, as long as it's thoughtfully chosen and edited, you can and should publish additional pieces on line. --Joanne