[lbo-talk] Citigroup feels violated

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Sep 24 10:57:32 PDT 2010

On Sep 24, 2010, at 1:49 PM, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> It's not "Doug's" blog; it's their blog.

It is, though I do pay the fuckers a little money. But my complaint isn't so much against WP - it's against the DMCA and Citi. What I posted was sent to me and of legitimate news interest, since it showed that Citi thought the Treasury position was quite bank-friendly. It wasn't a trading recommendation or based on proprietary data collection, so it has no real monetary value. It's also a year and a half old. Of course, they're within their rights under the DMCA, but they didn't have to exercise them, and besides, that law sucks.

Doug