[lbo-talk] FBI looking into Andy Stern

Mark Rickling mrickling at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:41:14 PDT 2010

The issue which made this story newsworthy yesterday was the assertion of a DOJ investigation into the Stephens agreement and Stern's book deal, not the existence of a consulting agreement between Stephens and SEIU, which no one contests. That DOJ has yet to contact Stern or SEIU on this matter might lead one to conclude there is no DOJ investigation, no?