[lbo-talk] FBI looking into Andy Stern

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 10:02:29 PDT 2010

At 09:06 AM 9/29/2010, Doug Henwood wrote:

>Hmm, a friend with very good SEIU sources tells me that reporters
>have seen a no-show employment contract with Stephens signed by
>Stern. Guess we'll see who's right, won't we?

Never believe anything in politics until it's been officially (and emphatically?) denied?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-09-29/former-seiu-chief-stern-says-probe-reports-absolutely-false-.html

Sept. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Andy Stern, former head of the Service Employees International Union, said reports that he is being investigated by the FBI and Labor Department are "absolutely false."