[lbo-talk] Middle East and Israel

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 16:40:40 PDT 2011

What fascinates me about the current situation is that the Middle East is in serious turmoil -- whose nature and outcome differs with each region -- and Israel is caught in the headlights, unable actually to do anything constructive or supportive of Western interests because anything it does will further de-stabilizing the situation. Actually, the only thing they can do is continue expanding settlements, which they were doing anyway.

So, I'm wondering how long it will take before the total uselessness of Israel becomes obvious.

I guess their intelligence might be useful. It didn't help them much in Lebanon though.

Joanna