[lbo-talk] Middle East and Israel

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Apr 1 17:58:44 PDT 2011

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 23:40:40 +0000 (UTC) 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> What fascinates me about the current situation is that the Middle
> East is in serious turmoil -- whose nature and outcome differs with
> each region -- and Israel is caught in the headlights, unable
> actually to do anything constructive or supportive of Western
> interests

Not to be a smart-alec, but what else is new? The last time I remember Israel doing anything for "Western interests" was when some of the anti-Sandinista reptile-fund stuff got outsourced to them. Has there been anything more recent than the mid-80s?

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com