[lbo-talk] jam on Wisconsin: A whiff of the '60s

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 16:28:21 PDT 2011

I listened to the interview, and I was a bit surprised that he spoke of the Wisconsin debt as being real.

I thought Walker started his term with a balanced budget, but unbalanced it by handing out a big tax cut to the rich/corporations.

??? Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:37:20 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] jam on Wisconsin: A whiff of the '60s

On Mar 28, 2011, at 1:24 PM, Joshua Morey wrote:

> FWIW - I think Abe Sauer at the Awl has been contributing some brilliant
> journalism on WI.

Couldn't agree more. I interviewed him last week:

http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html#S110309