[lbo-talk] Serge Halimi on Libya and the Arab Spring (from Le Monde Diplomatique)

Hein Marais hein at marais.as
Sun Apr 3 23:59:10 PDT 2011

Sensible, bird's-eye view from Le Monde Diplomatique. I like how Halimi presents the moral arithmetic that some on the left indulge in with respect to Libya, by asking '... what an “anti-imperialist” label gained in the international arena authorises by way of daily suffering imposed on people.' (One can add, "especially when that label is so patently unmerited").

Hein