[lbo-talk] Piers Morgan: Obama is 'pervy'

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Apr 4 15:06:57 PDT 2011

http://www.popeater.com/2011/04/04/sarah-silverman-obama-nude-scenes/

Video: Sarah Silverman Talked to Obama About Her Nude Scenes

Sarah Silverman was a big backer of Barack Obama during the 2008 election, and because of that support she recently got to meet the president.

As the comedian told 'Piers Morgan Tonight,' she ended up making their encounter awkward by saying something "so lame" that she wanted to grab it and put it back in her mouth.

Obama had asked her, "What's next for you," and Silverman responded by blurting out, "I'm going to be naked in a movie!"

After laughing hysterically at Silverman's retelling of her gaffe, Piers Morgan wondered how Obama reacted to it in real time. "He defused the situation generously by saying, 'Oh, you'll have to send me that,'" Silverman recounted.

While Morgan found Obama's response to be "pervy," Silverman insisted that his request was just "levity."

Because you're probably wondering, the movie in which Silverman strips down is called 'Take This Waltz,' and it will be released later this year.